Location: Boston, MA
Territory: United States
Reports to: Sales & Marketing
The ‘Inside Sales – Lead Generation’ role is responsible for generating new sales leads for the US Sales team via the east and west coast territories, by target selling Oxford’s suite of core subscription services.
Supporting the Business Development Executives, the Inside Sales – Lead Generation role will be focused on researching new targets, cold calling, warming up leads and arranging meetings for the Business Development Executives, as well as developing marketing campaigns and co-ordinating the follow up. The position will be an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans for these subscription services and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organization in a dynamic growth phase.
· Research companies and individuals and identify new prospects.
· Search leads and new prospects via internet sites such as LinkedIn, Zoom info, Big Dough etc.
· Use self generated and existing contact lists for cold calling
· Cold call new prospects to introduce our core subscription services and the company.
· Organize webex and face to face meetings for Business Development Executives globally.
· Coordinate with the Regional Sales Directors in the US, including the marketing department to create effective campaigns.
· Co-ordinate with the research teams about new content and events and create sales campaigns to support the new content.
· Create and manage new leads within Oxford’s own CRM databases. CRM should be used for inputting new opportunities and recording any correspondence with the lead
· The candidate needs to be able to manage lists and use Excel efficiently.
· Write and send invitations for webinars and events.
· Willingness to work slightly flexible hours based on region supporting. This could be up to 3 hours later then the normal US ET zone working day
Skills and Experience
· A University degree; an interest in economics, international relations or sales is ideal
· Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
· Additional languages are desirable.
· Attention to detail, computer literate.
· Phone, customer service and presentation experience.
· Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, and Webex.
· Must be a team player, a self-starter with a can do attitude. Highly organized and proficient in managing diaries and lists.
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Insides Sales & Lead Generation, please submit a resume in PDF or Word Doc format and complete the questionnaire.