Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Marketing Executive to support the business across the Americas. The position involves promoting Oxford Economics as a market leader by employing a full range of marketing activities, with a focus on the generation of leads and market research across North America & Latin America. This position is an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for the United States and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
Skills and Experience
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally within a relevant field (marketing, business, finance, economics); advanced degree preferable
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing role, preferable within the industry.
· Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
· Must strong skills in in writing, editing and design
· Use of marketing software, including design software, CRM, and marketing automation
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and webinar programs such as Lync Intercall or Webex.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· An understanding of economics and/or the financial services industry is preferable