Location: Boston, MA
Territory: US and Canada
In conjunction with the US Real Estate team, the Business Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting the teams in building the subscription business within the assigned territory. The BDC will be focused on sales and client relations support, and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organization in a dynamic growth phase.
· Help the team manage relationships with new business prospects and existing clients.
· Assisting the team to ensure targets are met and up selling opportunities are realized.
· Manage CRM effectively; ensuring all account details are up to date, input inquiries, free trials, client and prospect information etc.
· The BDC needs to be able to manage lists and use Excel efficiently.
· Organize webex and face to face meetings for the teams. Help prepare for meetings by liaising with the relevant staff and/or producing relevant materials.
· Track attendee lists of events and webinars and leverage our lists and data sources to ensure the team is reaching the market in a targeted way.
· Write emails to clients, send invitations for webinars and events, manage incoming replies.
· Assist with creation of weekly CRM reports on lead, prospect and sales development.
· Liaise with other RE BDC’s in Europe and Asia to encourage global transparency and communication
· Create proposals and contracts for prospects and clients.
· Search leads and new prospects via internet sites such as LinkedIn and PERE
· Cold calls for invites to conferences & round tables and arrange meetings.
· Assist in account management and client relations activities when required.
· Help organize travel plans of BDM’s and the Head of Global Real Estate when in the US.
Skills and Experience
· A College degree is preferred; an interest in economics, international relations or business is ideal
· Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
· Attention to detail, computer literate.
· Phone, customer service and presentation experience.
· Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, and Webex.
· Must be a team player, a self-starter with a can do attitude.
· Highly organized and proficient in managing diaries, reports and lists. Ideally has previously worked for an Independent Research Provider.
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Business Development Coordinator, please submit a resume and cover letter in PDF or Word Doc format and complete the questionnaire.