TECHNICAL ANALYST / STRATEGIST
We are currently seeking a Technical Analyst/Strategist for our expanding US Macroeconomics team, based in our New York office. The ideal candidate will generate insightful technical research, integrate the views within the US Macroeconomic forecast, and act as a relay to the Global Strategy team based in London. They will be able to communicate, in writing and verbally, complex research findings to diverse audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Technical Analysis
- Experience in Strategy is a plus
- Experience utilizing Bloomberg
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including the ability to explain economic concepts and their implications to non-specialists
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- CMT certification is a plus
Technical Analysis and Research
- Perform technical analysis using charts and pattern recognition.
- Develop key technical analysis themes.
- Write regular technical analysis reports covering fixed income, equity, FX and commodity markets.
- Closely monitor and interpret market indicators.
- Conduct research aimed at understanding thematic and real-time macroeconomic developments.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Client and Sales Support
- Provide support for sales staff through meetings with clients and prospective clients.
- Respond to client queries about our technical analysis, US macro & global strategy views.
- Present our technical analysis, US macro & global strategy views to internal and external audiences.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter.