Territory: UK, IE, Nordics, Middle East
Reports to: Director of Business Development
The ‘Inside Sales’ role is responsible for generating new sales leads for the global sales team across Asia, EMEA and the USA, by target selling Oxford’s specific Tourism and African economic and research based subscription services.
Supporting the Business Development Managers globally, the Inside Sales person will be focused on researching new targets, cold calling, warming up leads and arranging meetings for the Business Development Managers, as well as developing marketing campaigns and co-ordinating the follow up. The position will be an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans for these subscription services and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organization in a dynamic growth phase.
· Research companies and individuals and identify new prospects.
· Search leads and new prospects via internet sites such as LinkedIn, Zoom info, etc.
· Use self generated and existing contact lists for cold calling
· Cold call new prospects to introduce our Tourism and African services and the company.
· Organise webex and face to face meetings for Business Development Managers.
· Coordinate with the Regional Sales Directors in Asia, EMEA and the US, including the marketing department to create effective campaigns.
· Co-ordinate with the Tourism Economics and NKC African Economics team about new content and events and create sales campains to support the new content.
· Create and manage new leads within Oxford’s own CRM databases. CRM should be used for inputting new opportunities and recording any correspondence with the lead
· The candidate needs to be able to manage lists and use Excel efficiently.
· Write and send invitations for webinars and events.
· Willingness to work slightly flexible hours based on region supporting. This could be up to 4 hours earlier or later then the normal UK working day
Skills and Experience
· A University degree; an interest in economics, international relations or sales is ideal
· Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
· Additional languages are desirable.
· Attention to detail, computer literate.
· Phone, customer service and presentation experience.
· Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, and Webex.
· Must be a team player, a self-starter with a can do attitude. Highly organized and proficient in managing diaries and lists.
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Inside Sales, please submit a resume and cover letter in PDF or Word Doc format and complete the questionnaire.