ECONOMIC RESEARCH ANALYST
The successful candidate would assist in the production of macroeconomic and fixed income research. The role would include maintaining and creating data files/graphs, analyzing data, putting together presentations, and undertaking research as requested by senior economists.
- Create and maintain detailed financial/economic charts in EVIEWS and excel.
- Create and maintain econometric equations in EVIEWS.
- Provide research assistance for research reports focused on the US economy, Federal Reserve monetary policy, the financial markets and other ad-hoc projects.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to work with minimum supervision, as well as the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines/maintain maximum effectiveness.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Ability to use PowerPoint; experience utilizing Excel and EVIEWS for tables/charts-graphs, reporting and presentations
- Financial market or monetary policy knowledge is a strong plus
- Familiarity with Bloomberg is a plus
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you would like to work for Oxford Economics. Please no phone calls, faxes, or mail-based inquiries regarding the status of your application. If your profile is a fit, you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 weeks of your application being submitted.